Monday, September 09, 2013

Hindu Pushup

The Hindu push up is a little advanced but it is effective. I love doing these especially when I'm on vacation. Easy to do and no equipment is needed so there's no excuse for not doing some strength training while you're vacationing.

I found a good video showing you how to do it. Now there is also a pushup called the dive bomber. It's just like this with one exception. Where you go through and push yourself back to the starting position in the Hindu pushup, in the dive bomber you reverse your movement. In other words. now you come back and push up to the starting position.

There are a lot of arguments as to which is best. Do whichever you like. My take on this? The dive bomber is tougher because you end up pushing yourself back up from a down position. Many times I do as many dive bombers as possible and finish with a couple Hindu's. But that's my take and I don't find it worth arguing about. Pick one or do both.



No comments: