Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mad Scientist Muscle

Mad scientist muscle. Sounds like a scientific way to exercise. Well it will cost you a buck to try out the program but let me give you the basics.

You are going to combine 2 body part exercises to work the same muscle by alternating reps. It kind of confuses your muscle I guess. An example?

Let's do the triceps. It's my favorite muscle to work on. Start out by doing 1 rep of skull crushers immediately followed by 1 rep of triceps presses. Keep alternating until you can no longer do the skull crushers and then - I like to continue and do as many additional presses as I can to wear out the triceps.

It works the individual body part considerably hard. Will it work for you? I don't know because I don't know how hard you are willing to work. But I would think it's worth a buck to see if it does?

Mad Scientific Muscle

No comments: