Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Time Off?

This is the time of year I reward myself for all the hard exercising during the year. I always take the week between Christmas and New Year's to skip my exercise sessions.

There is probably many who would disagree with this but I've found it kind of rejuvenates my body and my mind. Actually late in the week I start to miss working out. However, my 6 year old grandson and I are spending some time sled riding so it's fun exercise. In other words, I'm not just sitting in front of the t.v. vegetating.

My wife also got me a Wii and there is some exercise benefits there. Wii is an informative site that talks about the Wii. Again, my grandson and I play that a lot now and we work up quite a sweat.

My point is this is a reward period for myself. It might not work for you but it works for me and gives you something to think about.

No comments: