Thursday, October 22, 2009

An Exercise Tip

I thought this exercise tip might come in handy for some of you.

I broke my morning workouts up from 3 days a week to 4 days a week. However - the exercise periods are shorter but more intense. What this allows me to do is concentrate more on each exercise to make sure I am utilizing it to the max.

On Monday and Thursday I do pull ups and chin ups, along with hanging leg raises for the abs.

On Tuesday and Friday I do my cables behind the back and that is really intense. I've been able to add an additional cable since breaking the days up. I then finish with Perfect Pushups.

Wednesday is free, as is the weekend. However, I am talking about strength training workouts. I still do my aerobic exercise 3 times a week.

As to weights, on the days I do strength training and find extra energy in the evening, I do some weight training as well.

This will not work for everyone but it works for me.

No comments: