Wednesday, October 24, 2018

So what is The Fat Decimator anyway?

Exercpt from interview with Fitness and nutrition expert, coach and former Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant Kyle Cooper
Q: Kyle, what’s your experience with fitness and weight loss?
“It’s a weight loss and health plan that’s based on ancient knowledge from Asia that’s been independently studied and verified by a lot of clinical studies.  Doctor Sam Pak, my Korean friend, introduced me to some of his research while we shared a bottle of Jack one night shortly after my man was killed.  I kind of blamed myself, you know… but Sam showed me some very hard data that really opened my eyes and revealed a whole new way of thinking about losing weight.
Together, we organized his notes and fleshed it out into a program that involves food, exercise and the body’s natural biology to bring about astonishing weight loss as well as restoring the body’s ability to heal and revitalize itself.  We tested it on my marines and on others on base and the results were amazing.”

The Fat Decimator System

No comments: